As we met recently with Crystalla Williams and Cleon Cadogan, closing out their time in Grenada as missionaries with Genesis, they shared the following prayer requests. Please accompany them in this transition time as they pray for the people and places they have left and prepare for the new doors God will open for them as they return home:
For the Fontenoy Church of the Nazarene
1) For Pastor Alvin Forsyth, Min. Elizabeth Forsyth, Natisha Benjamin (daughter and church board secretary), Alvonn and Kareem Forsyth (not yet Christians).
2) For the Church Board: that there will be commitment to their calls and that they would function in their ministry rolls with excellence and passion.
3) For church members: that they would grow in faith, love and unity and that everyone will rise up to do, be and go.
4) For the youth of the community: that they would find direction amidst a confusing and manipulating world.
5) For evangelism and discipleship to become engrained in the church’s DNA.
6) For greater opportunities to minister in the community.
7) For the new community (Concord) we began working in at the end of May. Pray that persons will stand up and walk into the graces that God has called them to.
8) For financial stability.
For the Content Church of the Nazarene, officially organized August 13, 2017
1) For the pastor and his family: Alister Douglas, Lorraine Douglas and their children (one of whom is in medical school).
2) For the work of God to continue to grow in their community.
3) That, as the only church in that neighborhood, God will use them to transform a whole community.
4) For them to become a church-planting church within the next 2-3 years.
5) That land becomes available for the building of a sanctuary.
6) For the youth in the community to find purpose and strength in God.
7) That discipling of the new believers will be thorough and that they will understand who they are in Christ and as Nazarenes.
Personal Prayer Requests of Cleon and Crystalla:
1) That persons ministered to in Grenada will continue to grow in Christ.
2) For an easy transition back into life at home.
3) For their families, who have greatly missed them in their absence.
4) For a job to support housing and living expenses.
5) For all their relationships.
6) For a door to open for them to continue studying other cultures and languages.
7) That God would provide mentors for those that they are leaving behind in Grenada.
8) For their home churches and countries: that the transition back into ministry will be smooth.